That one time in the year where Serena is generous or something.
In honour of NaNoWriMo and the generosity it inspires in me, I bring you WEEK FOUR of my MORTAL INSTRUMENTS GIVEAWAY! Aw, it’s nearly over. This is it! LAST CHANCE TO WIN!
Yesterday, Jennifer won CITY OF ASHES. I was so happy that random.org picked her as the winner, because she told me that she has a Mortal Instruments fan site and she was really excited to win. This is exactly the sort of thing I was hoping for – to be able to give these books to real fans, so I’m very pleased for her.
Onwards! This week, the LAST WEEK of the giveaway, I am giving away Book 4, the newest book in the MORTAL INSTRUMENTS series, City of Fallen Angels! It only just came out this month, so I reckon a lot of people would like to get their hands on this signed book.
The Mortal War is over, and Clary Fray is back home in New York, excited about all the possibilities before her. She’s training to become a Shadowhunter and to use her unique power. Her mother is getting married to the love of her life. Downworlders and Shadowhunters are at peace at last. And—most important of all—Clary can finally call Jace her boyfriend.
But nothing comes without a price.
Someone is murdering the Shadowhunters who used to be in Valentine’s Circle, provoking tensions between Downworlders and Shadowhunters that could lead to a second bloody war. Clary’s best friend, Simon, can’t help her. His mother just found out he’s a vampire and now he’s homeless. Everywhere he turns, someone wants him on their side—along with the power of the curse wrecking his life. And they’re willing to do anything to get what they want. At the same time he’s dating two beautiful, dangerous girls—neither of whom knows about the other.
When Jace begins to pull away from Clary without explaining why, she is forced to delve into the heart of a mystery whose solution reveals her worst nightmare: She herself has set in motion a terrible chain of events that could lead to her losing everything she loves. Even Jace.
Love. Blood. Betrayal. Revenge. The stakes are higher than ever in City of Fallen Angels.
- Subscribe to my blog and comment below to say you’ve done so.
- Already subscribed? Nice one, thank you! It totally counts. I don’t mind if you subscribe with WordPress, by email, Google Reader, smoke signal, whatever.
As well as that, I am going to allow extra points for entries if you do any of the following things:
- Follow me on twitter +1
- Already follow me? Just let me know, and it counts! When you reply here, let me know what your twitter @handle is so I can check.
- Retweet about this competition +1
- This only counts for one RT, so don’t go retweeting this every day.
- Follow my tumblr +1
- already following it? Still counts! Just let me know what your tumblr is.
- Blog about this giveaway +1
- If you’d like to mention this giveaway on your blog, I’ll happily give you another point. We can be blog buddies! This also counts if you reblog my tumblr post about this giveaway: here!
So, if I’ve done my maths right, that means you can have a possible 5 chances at winning this book. I have a short list of rules:
- If you are a lucky winner of one of these books, you cannot enter any further giveaways for the rest of the books.
- Let’s be fair, people. I want to be able to spread the love as far and wide as I can with these, so there can only be one winner for each book. It would be really unfair if someone won two or more of them.
- Please do not make extra twitter/tumblr/blog etc. accounts to forge your way in. It’s not in the spirit of the giveaway.
- Do not put these books on e-bay or any bidding site for further gain. I’m giving these away with the hopes that they will reach fans of Cassandra Clare. If I see them up on e-bay, I will totally internet-kick your ass.
- Rules are subject to further changes as the giveaway continues.
Now that the grr-faced part is over, on to the fun stuff! This giveaway is international, so anyone can enter. Like my last giveaway, I’ll also throw in a full set of Harry Potter bookmarks, and if I have some extra swag lying about, you’ll get that too!
Copy and paste the following form into your comment to enter the giveaway. PLEASE use the form, it makes it so much easier for me to add up how many points you have to enter with.
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:
HOW DID YOU SUBSCRIBE?
YOUR TWITTER HANDLE: if applicable
LINK TO RETWEET: if applicable
YOUR TUMBLR ACCOUNT: if you are following mine
LINK TO BLOG/REBLOG ABOUT THIS GIVEAWAY: if applicable
This is the FINAL GIVEAWAY, so this is your last chance to win a signed MORTAL INSTRUMENTS book. The giveaway will CLOSE on WEDNESDAY 30TH NOVEMBER @ 9 PM GMT!